Presented at the American Society for Pediatric Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 4, pages 860–866, April 2011
How to Cite
Boss, E. F., Niparko, J. K., Gaskin, D. J. and Levinson, K. L. (2011), Socioeconomic disparities for hearing-impaired children in the united states . The Laryngoscope, 121: 860–866. doi: 10.1002/lary.21460
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts or interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 OCT 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!