This work was funded by the Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery, University of Adelaide, with support from the Garnett Passe and Rodney Williams Memorial Foundation.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 1104–1107, May 2011
How to Cite
Jervis-Bardy, J., Foreman, A., Bray, S., Tan, L. and Wormald, P.-J. (2011), Methylglyoxal-infused honey mimics the anti-Staphylococcus aureus biofilm activity of manuka honey: Potential Implication in Chronic Rhinosinusitis . The Laryngoscope, 121: 1104–1107. doi: 10.1002/lary.21717
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!