Wei-Hung Lin, MD, and Shiang-Fu Huang, MD, PhD, contributed equally to this paper.
Head and Neck
Clinical significance of preoperative squamous cell carcinoma antigen in oral-cavity squamous cell carcinoma†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 971–977, May 2011
How to Cite
Lin, W.-H., Chen, I.-H., Wei, F.-C., Huang, J.-J., Kang, C.-J., Hsieh, L.-L., Wang, H.-M. and Huang, S.-F. (2011), Clinical significance of preoperative squamous cell carcinoma antigen in oral-cavity squamous cell carcinoma. The Laryngoscope, 121: 971–977. doi: 10.1002/lary.21721
This study was supported by grants CMRPG340381, CMRPG360701, CMRPG360851, CMRPG371511, and CMRPG391411 from the Chang Gung Memorial Hospital; NSC99-2314-B-182A-036-MY3 from the National Science Council; and Grant DOH99-TD-C-111-006 from the Department of Health, Department Executive Yuan, Taiwan, ROC. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 24 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 21 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!