Presented at the Association for Research in Otolaryngology Meeting, Anaheim, California, U.S.A., February 6–10, 2010.
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 1124–1125, May 2011
How to Cite
Lewis, R. F., Priesol, A. J., Nicoucar, K., Lim, K. and Merfeld, D. M. (2011), Abnormal motion perception in vestibular migraine. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1124–1125. doi: 10.1002/lary.21723
This work was supported by the Eleanor and Miles Shore 50th Anniversary Fellowship for Scholars in Medicine at Harvard Medical School; the Swiss Foundation for Grants in Biology and Medicine in cooperation with the Swiss National Science Foundation; and the National Institutes of Health (No. DC04158). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
The authors wish to thank Dr. J. Furman, Dr. D. Zee, Dr. R. Burstein, and Dr. D. Chen for their contributions.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 3 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!