This study was supported by grant no. R01CA102363 from the National Cancer Institute to Dr. Nathan. The content is solely the responsibility of the authors and does not necessarily represent the official views of the National Cancer Institute or the National Institutes of Health. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Efficacy and comparative effectiveness of sirolimus as an anticancer drug†
Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 978–982, May 2011
How to Cite
Hu, M., Ekshyyan, O., Ferdinandez, L. H., Rong, X., Caldito, G. and Nathan, C.-A. O. (2011), Efficacy and comparative effectiveness of sirolimus as an anticancer drug. The Laryngoscope, 121: 978–982. doi: 10.1002/lary.21724
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 9 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 24 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!