This study was partially presented at the 31st National Plastic, Reconstructive and Esthetic Surgery Congress, Adana, Turkey, October 17–21, 2009.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1164–1172, June 2011
How to Cite
Özyazgan, İ. and İdacı, O. (2011), A new method that uses cyanoacrylate tissue adhesive to fill scoring incisions in septal cartilage correction. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1164–1172. doi: 10.1002/lary.21738
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!