Donghui Chen, MD, and Shicai Chen, MD, contributed equally to this work.
Spontaneous regeneration of recurrent laryngeal nerve following long-term vocal fold paralysis in humans: Histologic evidence†
Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 1035–1039, May 2011
How to Cite
Chen, D., Chen, S., Wang, W., Zhang, C. and Zheng, H. (2011), Spontaneous regeneration of recurrent laryngeal nerve following long-term vocal fold paralysis in humans: Histologic evidence. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1035–1039. doi: 10.1002/lary.21739
This work was supported by Grants No. 30772415, 81070774, and 81070775 for science research from the National Natural Science Foundation of China and Grants No. 09JC1400500 and 10XD1405500 from the Science and Technology Commission of Shanghai Municipality. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 25 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!