Study performed at Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis, Missouri, U.S.A.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1194–1201, June 2011
How to Cite
Karni, R. J., Rich, J. T., Sinha, P. and Haughey, B. H. (2011), Transoral laser microsurgery: A new approach for unknown primaries of the head and neck. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1194–1201. doi: 10.1002/lary.21743
This material was a poster tour presentation at the American Head and Neck Society Annual Meeting and Research Workshop on the Biology, Prevention and Treatment of Head and Neck Cancer, August 17–20, 2006, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 14 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 21 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 14 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!