Abstract presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology Annual Meeting, San Diego, California, U.S.A., October 5, 2009.
Facial Plastics and Reconstructive Surgery
The use of nuclear bone scanning after fibula free tissue transfer
Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
Copyright © 2013 The American Laryngological, Rhinological and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 123, Issue 12, pages 2980–2985, December 2013
How to Cite
Furr, M. C., Cannady, S., Nance, R. and Wax, M. K. (2013), The use of nuclear bone scanning after fibula free tissue transfer. The Laryngoscope, 123: 2980–2985. doi: 10.1002/lary.21744
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 21 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Revised: 3 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 28 MAY 2010
This article has been cited by:
- You have free access to this content1