The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2131–2135, October 2011
How to Cite
Starmer, H., Sanguineti, G., Marur, S. and Gourin, C. G. (2011), Multidisciplinary head and neck cancer clinic and adherence with speech pathology. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2131–2135. doi: 10.1002/lary.21746
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!