No authors have financial disclosure or conflict of interest. Funds for the project were through internal Departmental research funds.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1149–1159, June 2011
How to Cite
Browne, J. D., Butler, S. and Rees, C. (2011), Functional outcomes and suitability of the temporalis myofascial flap for palatal and maxillary reconstruction after oncologic resection. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1149–1159. doi: 10.1002/lary.21747
Triologic Thesis of J. Dale Browne, MD
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 25 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!