Financial support for this study was provided by the University of Florida. Tympanostomy tubes were provided by Medtronic ENT (Jacksonville, FL) and Ciprodex Otic was provided by Alcon Laboratories (Ft. Worth, TX). Drs. Thomas and Ojano-Dirain have no financial conflicts to disclose. Dr. Antonelli has previously received financial support from Medtronic ENT (grant support and consulting fees) and Alcon Laboratories (grant support and honoraria for speaking engagements and advisory board service).
Topical antibiotic treatment reduces tympanostomy tube biofilm formation†
Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 5, pages 1067–1071, May 2011
How to Cite
Thomas, R. G., Ojano-Dirain, C. and Antonelli, P. J. (2011), Topical antibiotic treatment reduces tympanostomy tube biofilm formation. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1067–1071. doi: 10.1002/lary.21748
- Issue online: 25 APR 2011
- Version of Record online: 24 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!