Financial disclosures: This project did not receive any financial or material support. The corresponding author is a consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Head and Neck
Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2344–2348, November 2011
How to Cite
Richmon, J. D., Agrawal, N. and Pattani, K. M. (2011), Implementation of a TORS program in an academic medical center. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2344–2348. doi: 10.1002/lary.21750
Conflict of Interest: The corresponding author recently became a consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (after the completion of this project). Intuitive Surgical, Inc. provided no financial or material support this project.
- Issue online: 21 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!