Financial disclosures: This project did not receive any financial or material support. The corresponding author is a consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 11, pages 2344–2348, November 2011
How to Cite
Richmon, J. D., Agrawal, N. and Pattani, K. M. (2011), Implementation of a TORS program in an academic medical center. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2344–2348. doi: 10.1002/lary.21750
Conflict of Interest: The corresponding author recently became a consultant for Intuitive Surgical, Inc. (after the completion of this project). Intuitive Surgical, Inc. provided no financial or material support this project.
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!