This work was presented at the annual meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Las Vegas, NV, April 29, 2010.
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2172–2179, October 2011
How to Cite
Paniello, R. C., Edgar, J. D., Kallogjeri, D. and Piccirillo, J. F. (2011), Medialization versus reinnervation for unilateral vocal fold paralysis: A multicenter randomized clinical trial. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2172–2179. doi: 10.1002/lary.21754
This work was supported by NIH-NIDCD Grant #5U01DC04681. Dr. Kallogjeri was supported by NIH NIDCD Grant #P30DC004665-09.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 DEC 2010
- Manuscript Received: 13 MAR 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!