This work was supported by NIDCD 2R44 DC007291 and by a contract awarded to Richard C. Gershon from the institutes and centers that form the NIH Blueprint for Neuroscience Research (The NIH Toolbox for Neurological and Behavioral Function, contract No. HHS-N-260-2006-00007-C). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Validation of edible taste strips for identifying PROP taste recognition thresholds†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1177–1183, June 2011
How to Cite
Desai, H., Smutzer, G., Coldwell, S. E. and Griffith, J. W. (2011), Validation of edible taste strips for identifying PROP taste recognition thresholds. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1177–1183. doi: 10.1002/lary.21757
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!