Presented at the Combined Sections Meeting of the Triological Society, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Congenital choristomas of the oral cavity in children†
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2100–2106, October 2011
How to Cite
Chai, R. L., Ozolek, J. A., Branstetter, B. F., Mehta, D. K. and Simons, J. P. (2011), Congenital choristomas of the oral cavity in children. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2100–2106. doi: 10.1002/lary.21758
Winner of the 2011 Eastern Section John J. Conley, MD, Resident Research Award.
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 21 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 24 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!