Presented at the Triological Society 113th Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
Prevention of buccal mucosa scarring with transforming growth factor β3†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1404–1409, July 2011
How to Cite
Ohno, S., Hirano, S., Kanemaru, S.-i., Tateya, I., Kitani, Y., Kojima, T., Nakamura, T. and Ito, J. (2011), Prevention of buccal mucosa scarring with transforming growth factor β3. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1404–1409. doi: 10.1002/lary.21759
This study was supported in part by a grant from the Takeda Science Foundation and a grant from the Naito Foundation. This article was supported by the research projects for disorders of sensory organs; Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!