Presented at the Triological Society 113th Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30, 2010.
Prevention of buccal mucosa scarring with transforming growth factor β3†
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1404–1409, July 2011
How to Cite
Ohno, S., Hirano, S., Kanemaru, S.-i., Tateya, I., Kitani, Y., Kojima, T., Nakamura, T. and Ito, J. (2011), Prevention of buccal mucosa scarring with transforming growth factor β3. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1404–1409. doi: 10.1002/lary.21759
This study was supported in part by a grant from the Takeda Science Foundation and a grant from the Naito Foundation. This article was supported by the research projects for disorders of sensory organs; Ministry of Health, Labour and Welfare in Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 12 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!