The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do It
Pictorial ultrasound reports combined with fine needle washout thyroglobulin assay to aid thyroid surgery†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1231–1232, June 2011
How to Cite
Chisholm, E. J., Economides, P., Elmiyeh, B., Pepper, C., Dwivedi, R. and Rhys-Evans, P. H. (2011), Pictorial ultrasound reports combined with fine needle washout thyroglobulin assay to aid thyroid surgery. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1231–1232. doi: 10.1002/lary.21765
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 4 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2010
- 1British Thyroid Association. Report of the Thyroid Cancer Guidelines Update Group. 2nd ed. London, UK: Royal College of Physicians; 2007.
- 5The role of high-resolution neck ultrasound in combination with thyroglobulin measurement in the washout fluid from the fine needle aspiration of neck lesions (FNAB-Tg) in patients with differentiated thyroid carcinoma and positive or negative Iodine-131. World J Nucl Med 2009; 8: 221., , .