This study was supported by research grants from the National Science Council of Taiwan (NSC-97-2314-B-002-107) and from Buddhist Dalin Tzu Chi General Hospital (DTCRD-96 -09).
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1303–1307, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, Y.-H., Wu, C.-C., Hsu, C.-J., Hwang, J.-H. and Liu, T.-C. (2011), The grainyhead-like 2 gene (GRHL2) single nucleotide polymorphism is not associated with age-related hearing impairment in Han Chinese. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1303–1307. doi: 10.1002/lary.21771
The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!