This article was the Candidate's Thesis for the Triological Society.
Laryngology: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Evidence of extraesophageal reflux in idiopathic subglottic stenosis†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1266–1273, June 2011
How to Cite
Blumin, J. H. and Johnston, N. (2011), Evidence of extraesophageal reflux in idiopathic subglottic stenosis. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1266–1273. doi: 10.1002/lary.21776
The authors have no finanical disclosures for this article. We received no external funding for this project.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!