The authors have no financial relationships or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Prospective multi-arm evaluation of surgical treatments for vocal fold scar and pathologic sulcus vocalis†
Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1252–1260, June 2011
How to Cite
Welham, N. V., Choi, S. H., Dailey, S. H., Ford, C. N., Jiang, J. J. and Bless, D. M. (2011), Prospective multi-arm evaluation of surgical treatments for vocal fold scar and pathologic sulcus vocalis. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1252–1260. doi: 10.1002/lary.21780
Accepted for presentation at the 133rd Annual Meeting of the American Laryngological Association, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–28, 2011.
This research was performed with approval of the Health Sciences Institutional Review Board of the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 NOV 2010
- The National Institute on Deafness and Other Communicative Disorders. Grant Number: R01 DC004428
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!