Presented at the American Head and Neck Society Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 29, 2010.The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Parathyroid localization with modified 4D-computed tomography and ultrasonography for patients with primary hyperparathyroidism†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1219–1224, June 2011
How to Cite
Kutler, D. I., Moquete, R., Kazam, E. and Kuhel, W. I. (2011), Parathyroid localization with modified 4D-computed tomography and ultrasonography for patients with primary hyperparathyroidism. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1219–1224. doi: 10.1002/lary.21783
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 13 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!