Dr. Arriaga serves as a research consultant for the Stryker Corporation. The authors have no funding or conflicts of interest to disclose.
How I Do It
Four-handed, two-surgeon microsurgery in neurotology
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1483–1485, July 2011
How to Cite
Arriaga, M. A. and Scrantz, K. (2011), Four-handed, two-surgeon microsurgery in neurotology. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1483–1485. doi: 10.1002/lary.21789
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JAN 2011
- 1History of acoustic neuroma surgery 1961–present. In: House W, Luetje C, eds. Acoustic Tumors, Vol. 1, Diagnosis. Los Angeles, CA: House Ear Institute; 1985: 34., .
- 3Overview of transtemporal skull base surgery. In: Brackmann DE, Shelton C, Arriaga MA, eds. Otologic Surgery, 3rd ed. Philadelphia, PA: Elsevier; 2010: 519..