This research was funded by the American Rhinologic Society New Investigator Award (2009) and Flight Attendant's Medical Research Institute Young Clinical Scientist Award (072218) to B.A.W., and NIH/NIDDK (5P30DK072482-03) to E.J.S.
Resveratrol has salutary effects on mucociliary transport and inflammation in sinonasal epithelium†
Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1313–1319, June 2011
How to Cite
Alexander, N. S., Hatch, N., Zhang, S., Skinner, D., Fortenberry, J., Sorscher, E. J. and Woodworth, B. A. (2011), Resveratrol has salutary effects on mucociliary transport and inflammation in sinonasal epithelium. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1313–1319. doi: 10.1002/lary.21798
This work was presented at the Triological Society's Combined Section meeting, Scottsdale, AZ, January 30, 2011.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2011
- Version of Record online: 7 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 2 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!