Poster presentation at the Triological Society Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 28, 2010.
Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1410–1415, July 2011
How to Cite
Malekzadeh, S., Hanna, G., Wilson, B., Pehlivanova, M. and Milmoe, G. (2011), A model for training and evaluation of myringotomy and tube placement skills. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1410–1415. doi: 10.1002/lary.21801
The study was completed at Georgetown University Hospital. The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!