Letter to the Editor
In response to Are routine dissolvable nasal dressings necessary following endoscopic sinus surgery?
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, page 1595, July 2011
How to Cite
Valentine Wormald, R. P.-J. (2011), In response to Are routine dissolvable nasal dressings necessary following endoscopic sinus surgery?. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1595. doi: 10.1002/lary.21802
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!