Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1173–1176, June 2011
How to Cite
Gurgel, R. K., Miller, R. A. and Smith, R. J. H. (2011), Use of portfolios in otolaryngology graduate medical education. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1173–1176. doi: 10.1002/lary.21803
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!