Oral presentation at the Combined Sections Meeting of the Triological Society, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 28, 2011.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1388–1394, July 2011
How to Cite
Devcic, Z., Rayikanti, B. A., Hevia, J. P., Popenko, N. A., Karimi, K. and Wong, B. J.F. (2011), Nasal tip projection and facial attractiveness. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1388–1394. doi: 10.1002/lary.21804
All work in this study was done at the Beckman Laser Institute, University of California–Irvine, Irvine, California, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!