The views expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of the Department of the Navy, Department of Defense, or the United States Government.
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1416–1421, July 2011
How to Cite
Clenney, T., Schroeder, A., Bondy, P., Zizak, V. and Mitchell, A. (2011), Postoperative pain after adult tonsillectomy with plasmaknife compared to monopolar electrocautery. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1416–1421. doi: 10.1002/lary.21806
The Chief, Navy Bureau of Medicine and Surgery, Washington, DC, Clinical Investigation Program sponsored this study. The authors have no association with any products used in or inferred from this manuscript. Research data derived from Study Title, an approved Naval Medical Center, Portsmouth, VA IRB/IACUC protocol (CIP #2008.0052). The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 27 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!