The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Endoscopic anatomy of the palatovaginal canal (palatosphenoidal canal)†
A Landmark for Dissection of the Vidian Nerve During Endonasal Transpterygoid Approaches
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 6–12, January 2012
How to Cite
Pinheiro-Neto, C. D., Fernandez-Miranda, J. C., Rivera-Serrano, C. M., Paluzzi, A., Snyderman, C. H., Gardner, P. A. and Sennes, L. U. (2012), Endoscopic anatomy of the palatovaginal canal (palatosphenoidal canal). The Laryngoscope, 122: 6–12. doi: 10.1002/lary.21808
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 11 JAN 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!