The author has a financial interest as the patent holder for Sleep MRI, as a member of an advisory board for Ethicon, Inc., and as the owner of Endormir Sleep Solutions, LLC. The author has no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Sleep Medicine: Triological Society Candidate Thesis
Sleep magnetic resonance imaging: Dynamic characteristics of the airway during sleep in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome†
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1327–1335, June 2011
How to Cite
Barrera, J. E. (2011), Sleep magnetic resonance imaging: Dynamic characteristics of the airway during sleep in obstructive sleep apnea syndrome. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1327–1335. doi: 10.1002/lary.21810
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!