Part of the paper was presented with the title “Three-Dimensional Computed Tomographic Evaluation of Airway and Craniofacial Changes in Adult Patients With Obstructive Sleep Apnea Who Underwent Segmental Maxillo-Mandibular Rotational Advancement” at the SLEEP 2010 24th Annual Meeting of the Associated Professional Sleep Societies, LLC (APSS), San Antonio, Texas, U.S.A., June 5–9, 2010.
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 6, pages 1336–1347, June 2011
How to Cite
Lin, C.-H., Liao, Y.-F., Chen, N.-H., Lo, L.-J. and Chen, Y.-R. (2011), Three-dimensional computed tomography in obstructive sleep apneics treated by maxillomandibular advancement. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1336–1347. doi: 10.1002/lary.21813
This study was supported by the National Science Council, Taiwan (NSC 95-2314-B-182-020-Yu-Ray Chen MD-PI). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 23 SEP 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!