To be presented at the 114th Triological Society Annual Meeting at COSM, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 29, 2011.
Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1504–1507, July 2011
How to Cite
Lin, H. W. and Bhattacharyya, N. (2011), Otologic diagnoses in the elderly. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1504–1507. doi: 10.1002/lary.21827
Neil Bhattacharyya, MD, is a consultant for Intersect-ENT, Inc. and Entellus. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 MAY 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 27 APR 2011 10:24AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 20 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!