The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1431–1435, July 2011
How to Cite
Wu, E. C., Passy, V. and Armstrong, W. B. (2011), Preliminary evaluation of junior medical students' exposure and comfort with performing the basic head and neck examination. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1431–1435. doi: 10.1002/lary.21835
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose. Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 28, 2011.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 10 JUN 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2011 03:04PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!