Atos Medical AB, Sweden, provided the heat and moisture exchanger and cannula material for this study. The Netherlands Cancer Institute (employer of A.H.A. and F.J.M.H.) receives an unrestricted research grant from Atos Medical AB, Sweden. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head & Neck
Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 275–281, February 2012
How to Cite
Mérol, J.-C., Charpiot, A., Langagne, T., Hémar, P., Ackerstaff, A. H. and Hilgers, F. J. M. (2012), Randomized controlled trial on postoperative pulmonary humidification after total laryngectomy: External humidifier versus heat and moisture exchanger. The Laryngoscope, 122: 275–281. doi: 10.1002/lary.21841
All authors were involved in the conception and design of the project, analysis of the manuscript data, drafting or critically revising the content of the manuscript submitted for publication, and giving final approval of the version to be published.
- Issue published online: 23 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 25 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!