Presented at the Triological Society Combined Sections Meeting, Scottsdale, Arizona, U.S.A., January 27–29, 2011.
How I Do It
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 7, pages 1486–1489, July 2011
How to Cite
Sidell, D. and Chhetri, D. K. (2011), CO2 laser ablation and balloon dilation for acquired nasopharyngeal stenosis: A novel technique. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1486–1489. doi: 10.1002/lary.21843
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2011
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!