Presented at the Triological Society 113th Annual Meeting, Las Vegas, Nevada, U.S.A., April 30 – May 1, 2010.
Head and Neck
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1870–1875, September 2011
How to Cite
Kojima, T., Kanemaru, S.-i., Hirano, S., Tateya, I., Suehiro, A., Kitani, Y., Kishimoto, Y., Ohno, S., Nakamura, T. and Ito, J. (2011), The protective efficacy of basic fibroblast growth factor in radiation-induced salivary gland dysfunction in mice. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1870–1875. doi: 10.1002/lary.21873
This study was supported in part by a grant from the Takeda Science Foundation. This study also was supported by the National Institute of Biomedical Innovation in Japan. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 30 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!