All authors had access to the data and participated in the writing of the article.
Dexamethasone and postoperative bleeding after tonsillectomy and adenotonsillectomy in children: A meta-analysis of prospective studies†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1158–1164, May 2012
How to Cite
Shargorodsky, J., Hartnick, C. J. and Lee, G. S. (2012), Dexamethasone and postoperative bleeding after tonsillectomy and adenotonsillectomy in children: A meta-analysis of prospective studies. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1158–1164. doi: 10.1002/lary.21881
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
This article has been cited by:
- 1Safety of perioperative dexamethasone administration in children: time for reflection?, Canadian Journal of Anesthesia/Journal canadien d'anesthésie, 2013,, ,