All authors had access to the data and participated in the writing of the article.
Dexamethasone and postoperative bleeding after tonsillectomy and adenotonsillectomy in children: A meta-analysis of prospective studies†
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 5, pages 1158–1164, May 2012
How to Cite
Shargorodsky, J., Hartnick, C. J. and Lee, G. S. (2012), Dexamethasone and postoperative bleeding after tonsillectomy and adenotonsillectomy in children: A meta-analysis of prospective studies. The Laryngoscope, 122: 1158–1164. doi: 10.1002/lary.21881
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 6 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!