This work was supported by the Department of Defense Deployment Related Medical Research Program (DR090349), Air Force Office of Scientific Research (FA9550–04–1–0101), and the National Institutes of Health (DE019026, DC005572, DC 00170, RR 01192). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Facial Plastics/Reconstructive Surgery
Electromechanical reshaping of costal cartilage grafts: A new surgical treatment modality†
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1839–1842, September 2011
How to Cite
Manuel, C. T., Foulad, A., Protsenko, D. E., Hamamoto, A. and Wong, B. J. F. (2011), Electromechanical reshaping of costal cartilage grafts: A new surgical treatment modality. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1839–1842. doi: 10.1002/lary.21892
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!