Presented as an oral presentation at the American Laryngological Association at Combined Otolaryngological Spring Meeting, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A, April 28, 2011.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1920–1923, September 2011
How to Cite
Mendelsohn, A. H., DeConde, A., Lambert, H. W., Dodson, S. C., Daney, B. T., Stark, M. E., Berke, G. S. and Wisco, J. J. (2011), Cervical variations of the phrenic nerve. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1920–1923. doi: 10.1002/lary.21894
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!