The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Head and Neck
Squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to neck from an unknown primary: The potential impact of modern pathologic evaluation on perceived incidence of human papillomavirus–positive oropharyngeal carcinoma prior to 1970†
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, pages 793–796, April 2012
How to Cite
Chenevert, J., Seethala, R. R., Barnes, E. L. and Chiosea, S. I. (2012), Squamous cell carcinoma metastatic to neck from an unknown primary: The potential impact of modern pathologic evaluation on perceived incidence of human papillomavirus–positive oropharyngeal carcinoma prior to 1970. The Laryngoscope, 122: 793–796. doi: 10.1002/lary.21899
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 15 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!