Presented at the American Academy of Otolaryngology–Head and Neck Surgery annual meeting, Boston, Massachusetts, U.S.A., September 26–29, 2010.
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1965–1970, September 2011
How to Cite
Smouha, E., Toh, E. and Schaitkin, B. M. (2011), Surgical treatment of Bell's palsy: Current attitudes. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1965–1970. doi: 10.1002/lary.21906
The authors have no funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2011
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!