Presented in part at the Annual Meeting of the American Bronchoesophagological Association, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., May 1, 2011.
Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 1, pages 25–29, January 2012
How to Cite
Shah, R. K., Lander, L., Berry, J. G., Nussenbaum, B., Merati, A. and Roberson, D. W. (2012), Tracheotomy outcomes and complications: A national perspective. The Laryngoscope, 122: 25–29. doi: 10.1002/lary.21907
Dr. Berry was supported by the Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health and Human Development career development award (K23 HD058092). The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Editor's Note: This Manuscript was accepted for publication May 2, 2011.
- Issue published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Article first published online: 19 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Eunice kennedy shriver national institute of child health and Human development career development award. Grant Number: K23 HD058092
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!