Letter to the Editor
In reference to high BMI value is a risk factor but not a contraindication for CO2 retention in HFJV during airway surgery
Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
Copyright © 2012 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 4, page 938, April 2012
How to Cite
Tang, F. and Chen, L.-H. (2012), In reference to high BMI value is a risk factor but not a contraindication for CO2 retention in HFJV during airway surgery. The Laryngoscope, 122: 938. doi: 10.1002/lary.21912
- Issue published online: 20 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 2 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Received: 26 APR 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!