Institution where the work was done: University Department of ENT, Head & Neck Surgery, Zagreb University Hospital Center, Zagreb, Croatia.
How I Do It
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1899–1901, September 2011
How to Cite
Jurlina, M., Matulić, Z., Prstačić, R. and Janjanin, S. (2011), Composite platysmofascial flap in reconstruction following partial vertical laryngeal resections. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1899–1901. doi: 10.1002/lary.21918
Presented at the First Meeting of the European Academy of ORL-HNS, Mannheim, Germany, June 27–30, 2009.
The authors have no financial disclosures for this article.
The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 28 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!