Presented at the 2011 Combined Otolaryngology Spring Meetings (COSM), Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 27–May 1, 2011.
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1915–1919, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhou, H., Sivasankar, M., Kraus, D. H., Sandulache, V. C., Amin, M. and Branski, R. C. (2011), Glucocorticoids regulate extracellular matrix metabolism in human vocal fold fibroblasts. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1915–1919. doi: 10.1002/lary.21920
This work was funded by the National Institutes of Health/National Institute on Deafness and Other Communication Disorders (RO3 DC010267), Hackers for Hope, The Langeloth Foundation, and the Garban Fund. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 APR 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 8 APR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!