What is the effect of time between sequential cochlear implantations on hearing in adults and children? A systematic review of the literature
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 9, pages 1942–1949, September 2011
How to Cite
Smulders, Y. E., Rinia, A. B., Rovers, M. M., van Zanten, G. A. and Grolman, W. (2011), What is the effect of time between sequential cochlear implantations on hearing in adults and children? A systematic review of the literature. The Laryngoscope, 121: 1942–1949. doi: 10.1002/lary.21922
- Issue published online: 24 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 22 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 NOV 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!