Gregory N. Postma, MD, Milan R. Amin, MD, and Clark A. Rosen, MD, are consultants and speakers for Merz Aesthetics, Inc. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Safety and efficacy of carboxymethylcellulose in the treatment of glottic insufficiency†
Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 122, Issue 2, pages 322–326, February 2012
How to Cite
Mallur, P. S., Morrison, M. P., Postma, G. N., Amin, M. R. and Rosen, C. A. (2012), Safety and efficacy of carboxymethylcellulose in the treatment of glottic insufficiency. The Laryngoscope, 122: 322–326. doi: 10.1002/lary.21930
Presented at the Annual Meeting of the Triological Society, Chicago, Illinois, U.S.A., April 29–30, 2011.
- Issue online: 23 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 18 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 11 FEB 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!