Supported by National Institutes of Health grants R01-AI057438 and P01-AI50989. The authors have no other funding, financial relationships, or conflicts of interest to disclose.
Evidence for distinct histologic profile of nasal polyps with and without eosinophilia†
Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 The American Laryngological, Rhinological, and Otological Society, Inc.
Volume 121, Issue 10, pages 2262–2267, October 2011
How to Cite
Payne, S. C., Early, S. B., Huyett, P., Han, J. K., Borish, L. and Steinke, J. W. (2011), Evidence for distinct histologic profile of nasal polyps with and without eosinophilia. The Laryngoscope, 121: 2262–2267. doi: 10.1002/lary.21969
- Issue online: 21 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 6 SEP 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 JUL 2011 02:13PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Revised: 10 FEB 2011
- Manuscript Received: 19 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!